General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
We've got some exciting news from our CPA network Income Access Offers. The latest merchant to come on board is 888.com! 888 has joined our CPA network offering a whopping $250 CPA for casino and a $175 CPA for poker. Income Access Offers is a European focused network offering top offers from well known brands in Casino, Poker and Bingo. Get all your CPA offers in one place! If your site is focused on Poker, Casinos and Bingo, then you will be especially glad to hear about these latest deals:
888 casino: $250 CPA
888 poker: $175 CPA
Casino Classic: $150 CPA
CD Poker: $120 CPA
EuroGrand Casino: $175 CPA
Bingo Liner: $75 CPA
Scratch2Cash: $50 CPA (soft games) limited time offer!
We're sure you are as excited about these offers as we are! Conversions will be easy as these merchants have several enticing deals for players.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
I got the same email from income access. I use to promote UB from income access. It is not a bad affiliate program. They added cdpoker and 888.com I see.
Nice CPA...I might have to consider it.
__________________ Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.