General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Some time in early 2003, maybe late 2002 I was whoring the casino bonuses and found a free $20 offer at gutspoker(.com?). Had no idea how to play poker, ran it upto $200 or so then dumped it all back pretty quickly.
Motivation was free money, it seemed quite an easy game for a shortwhile. My first real deposit was at Royal Vegas in June 03, I ran wildly hot for several months and played full-time until early 05 before moving into pure affiliate stuff.
Some time in early 2003, maybe late 2002 I was whoring the casino bonuses.
those things were awesome, I wish I knew about them at the time.
I started playing in the middle of 2005, after some friends introduced me to the game after watching it on ESPN. The little extra money was quite helpful being a broke student.
those things were awesome, I wish I knew about them at the time.
They sure were, the ultimate casino bonus had to be the 'Deposit $1, get $30 free', think there were 4 or so casino in this group offering it. You only had to wager $30 to cashout to Paypal and they paid in like, a day