| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-11-2007, 03:15 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
|
|
PAW Poker League...
Hey.
How about setting up a PAW poker league? Would be nice to face off with fellow affiliates a couple of times a month.
A leaderboard and some bragging rights to go with it.
What do you guys think?
|
 10-11-2007, 04:25 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,410
|
|
I suggested this a long time ago and it has sorta been tried without much success.
Unless there can be some attractive promotions or hyping...it probably won't fly.
That being said...I'm in!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|
 10-11-2007, 04:45 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,248
|
|
Probably be about as popular as my Forum Challenge thread for PAW so far lol
WTF is up with that?
I'm in for both!
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
|
 10-11-2007, 05:01 PM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 529
|
|
This would be a very fun thing to have -- at least bi weekly or a once monthly type of event could fly well for most people.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
 10-11-2007, 05:05 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,005
|
|
I'd be in as long as the times aren't bad. If nothing else we could always organize our own events. Everyone could throw in a link from their site and we could battle it out for those or something similar.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 10-11-2007, 05:14 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,218
|
|
We did one last year around this time and Sharkscope won a seat to the Aussie Millions.
We could probably arrange something. The times are always hard to arrange though.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 10-11-2007, 05:23 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
I'd be in as long as the times aren't bad. If nothing else we could always organize our own events. Everyone could throw in a link from their site and we could battle it out for those or something similar.
|
I love the idea of links.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 10-11-2007, 05:33 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
|
|
We did just finish a upgrade of our new Poker League Leaderboard, may as well put it to use.
I'd play again Jeremy.
I vote for Wednesday Or Sunday Nights at 9:00pm EST 
__________________
J S
The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!
NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
|
 10-11-2007, 05:35 PM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 529
|
|
There was a tournament I won on a buddy's name on Full Tilt where I won like $5k to $10k worth of links (they were all PR5+ sites, etc) and whatnot for PO....it's definitely something worth playing for.
If we did set it up, I would think it would have to be some time in the early evening at least....to accomodate all the east coast people in the states and Canada, as well as any European-based affiliates.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
 10-11-2007, 05:55 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
|
|
I think the Chanpoker tourney times were fine. Anyway, i dont think we need huge prices for the events. Just bragging right is nice enough if we get it going.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.
|