Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
mfosouto mfosouto is online now
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 165
Default

I am in!

I suggest periodic tournaments without prizes or with small prizes, and leaderboard after 3 months for bigger prizes.

This would prevent freeroll whores from participating.

There should be a rule like, you should have been a PAW member for the last "x" months with at least "x" posts?

Chan Poker tournament: a new member (<1 week <10 posts) got second place, I think.
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHigh Pino View Post
There was a tournament I won on a buddy's name on Full Tilt where I won like $5k to $10k worth of links (they were all PR5+ sites, etc) and whatnot for PO....it's definitely something worth playing for.

If we did set it up, I would think it would have to be some time in the early evening at least....to accomodate all the east coast people in the states and Canada, as well as any European-based affiliates.
Was that the black hat seo tournament?
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 300
Default

Euro friendly times would be good

Anyhow, I'm in.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:25 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 534
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Was that the black hat seo tournament?
Yea....did you play in it?

I just played in it for the now-owner of PO cuz he couldn't make it himself.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHigh Pino View Post
Yea....did you play in it?

I just played in it for the now-owner of PO cuz he couldn't make it himself.

Nope I didn't.....
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-12-2007, 04:52 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
Default

The last tournament was ok for us europeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notspot View Post
Euro friendly times would be good

Anyhow, I'm in.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiankr View Post
I think the Chanpoker tourney times were fine. Anyway, i dont think we need huge prices for the events. Just bragging right is nice enough if we get it going.
I agree... I don't think prizes are that important.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Asger's Avatar
Asger Asger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denmark, Malta - everywhere.
Posts: 11
Send a message via MSN to Asger Send a message via Skype™ to Asger
Default

Sounds great!, but I must admit that something needs to be at stake. Time is money...
__________________
Poker Index of all poker rooms, all poker networks, all poker tools etc.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 154
Default

I'm in for sure. Playing for links sounds fun.
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-12-2007, 02:47 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Default

Im good for Sundays at 9:00 Eastern I think it would be a lot of fun
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0