View Single Post
  #9  
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 396
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

There was a tournament I won on a buddy's name on Full Tilt where I won like $5k to $10k worth of links (they were all PR5+ sites, etc) and whatnot for PO....it's definitely something worth playing for.

If we did set it up, I would think it would have to be some time in the early evening at least....to accomodate all the east coast people in the states and Canada, as well as any European-based affiliates.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote