General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Ok so on my blog, I just realized Im getting these weird searches for my pages.
example 1
example 2
Somehow theres a few pages like this on my site. I have no idea how, but they are there. Im assuming someone added these to a plugin I have installed or something.
Any help would be appreciated....
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st November - $12,346 net income
what is the point of someone doing that? besides of course making your blog look spammy to search engines? any other benefit for whoever is responsible?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Come across a few instances of it in my surfing the last day or so.
Been cruisin' around checking out the latest versions of some different scripts & have seen various scripts/plugins with this stuff embedded somewhere.