Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default

In my latest aquisation I will be sponsoring the graduation of one of the smartest men in the world....


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=7503734793


Eat that GOLDEN PALACE.


--EG

PS)I'll post more on this later.
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Good one man, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2005, 07:00 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

With how much you are earning with affiliates, do you really think it is worth it to gain a few extra bucks by having a logo on your head on an important moment like graduation?

I personally wouldn't do that, because at most you are going to get a few hundred dollars, 1K max in my opinion. If you want the extra money that much, by all means go for it.

Good luck, hopefully you get some higher bidders than my estimations.
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default

FeeRan-

Maybe I should clear this up...

1. This is not my head (the man in this auction; is auctioning HIS head at graduation).

2. Even if I don't get a single sign-up from this graduation - the auction (closing at $100) is well worth it in my opionon. Because, my press releases are going to make it look like Marilyn Monroe in her prime.

I think thats it. Anyhow, in the future Tips4Poker plans to continue buying these unique advertising opportunities.

--EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

EG..............your such a pimp! I don't think you can optimize his hat to get more views though :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2005, 07:40 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

Good job man you are getting $100 to wear 1 hat for a few hours, then you will throw it in the air and someone else will pick it up. You are making about $33.33 an hour during graduation.

Jon

www.fulltiltpro.com
__________________
&lt;b&gt;&lt;span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'&gt;&lt;span style='color:red'&gt;&lt;a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'&gt;&lt;span style='color:red'&gt;Full Tilt Pro&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

I just looked on ebay and theres tons of interesting advertising opportunities. One was for advertising on the back of someoens wheelchair and on the top of their helper dog.

Keep us posted on how this goes.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2005, 12:11 AM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

I won the worlds cheapest advertising campaign last week on ebay and my banner went up today. Its at the bottom of http://madcigars.com/store/catalog/ which doesn't seem to get much traffic at all. In the last week or so the request counter has only increased a few hundred, and requests is a pretty inflated way of measuring traffic. I payed $0.01 for that banner though, so I'm not compaining. I might write a PR about it at some point, but that might just come out stupid.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girl Raped Repost Somewhere If You Can! freydaddy The Cocktail Lounge 7 12-22-2006 09:12 AM
whats the bonus requirement at GOLDENPALACE? kuzma General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-30-2006 11:35 PM
2nd ain't bad! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-08-2005 10:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0