Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:52 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default Just noticed, 2 years on PAW!

Hey all

I just posted and saw my reg date was sept 2005!

I didn't think I was on PAW this long.

Oldest forum I am still registered and use is 2002, crazy how quick time goes and how long you are visiting sites!
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2007, 03:09 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Happy birthday I am pretty new here, but plan to stay for a while too
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:26 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default

I pasted 1 year back in Oct...by 2 years I hope to ask a lot less questions and do a lot more answering hehe.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2007, 09:50 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

hehe yeah I know what you mean. I think Im the same when I start in a new industry.

I learnt a lot from PAW since I joined
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link Exchange with PR4 Blog, 2 years old.. only couple of exchange imteaz Link Exchanges 0 07-05-2007 11:45 PM
I havent been able to breathe sooo bad in years!!!! AceHigh Pino The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-03-2007 04:15 PM
Costumes allowed at this years WSOP Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-09-2006 04:40 PM
PokerStars says I'm only 16 years old Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 7 09-06-2005 02:23 AM
Anyone noticed new tax factor? Skinny General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-03-2005 05:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0