Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-03-2007, 03:15 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 395
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default I havent been able to breathe sooo bad in years!!!!

And all because I started running outside today....uuggghhhh.

Im so used to the treadmill for the last year or two that I forgot how grueling it is to run outside. And 95 degree arizona heat doesn't help the cause!

I miss the (air conditioned) gym at my last apartment -- oh well, new house is working out goot at least...lol.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Programs loading sooo slow hoursurfing The Cocktail Lounge 0 08-24-2006 02:26 PM
Costumes allowed at this years WSOP Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-09-2006 03:40 PM
PokerStars says I'm only 16 years old Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 7 09-06-2005 01:23 AM
Doing free 50's at party poker ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 07-18-2005 11:04 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0