General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I've been getting a lot of traffic for people looking for bodog poker through related keywords. I can attribute quite a few extra sign ups because of this but, of course, they are just play money players.
Anyone else seeing this type of thing? Anyone getting a lot of rmps because of it?
my bodog stats were looking nice as a result of the changes
(they were getting better gradually anyway)
until some muppet has managed to clear $1000 profit on the sportsbook
which is a bit of a hit I could have done without -
if I could just figure out how to keep their money in the system
bugger - and I thought they we sposed to just make crazy bets to line our pockets
also at other sites (not bodog) I seem to have the luckiest damn BJ players out
and there was me feeling uncomfortable about promoting casino games as the house should always win lol
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog