Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-17-2007, 01:26 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
Well lets see out of 8 posts how many of them have been trying to stir up shit with Absolute poker? Are you even an affiliate?

Someone asks a question about experiencing good click throughs with absolute poker and you come in calling all affiliates greedy who still promote ap and UB. This is when everything was still just a rumor.

The other comment made by Secret Sauce saying it'll hurt paw and Jeremys reputation about removing a thread. Everyone who knows Jeremy even a little bit knows he goes out of his way to help people and wouldnt do anything intentional to screw anyone. You're going to honestly try to sit there and throw Jeremy under the bus?

I hear a lot of people giving bonuswhores credit for one of the first to take AP of their site. Funny how they rank for "AP bonus" and that page is still there. Think that page will go PL style. Doubtful.

Every affiliate is in a different situation, those with forums obviously are pretty much being blackmailed to take AP off and as a result most are. Some with good serp results will likely leave them be.
Yes HS, I am questioning AP's Integrity. I appologise for only doing about half a dozen deposits a month but when I stupidly started pushing them, my trackers stopped completely. So 5/6 time the traffic will never come back. 3 months theft as far as Im concerned. That is not including time and effort.

Yes, I can understand larger affiliates being a bit upset over all this BS. Allegations, true or false, AP have shown incompetence on every level & this is not a new thing to many.

If I had $300k a month running on the outcome, I doubt I could sit back. I would have to drop them for the sake of my future. It's OK for a thrown up site that gets the odd SE hit. By all means promote, but for any site with a community its damage limitation time.

Now I'm stating that without accusing AP of the alleged wrong doings.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 94
Default

I have read some of the hh's and here's two hands that seem to give proof that he has been seeing hole cards (considering the guy's VPIP is close to 100%, it's rather safe to assume that he wouldn't fold any suited hand)
(Fold preflop #1)
Stage #896688808 Tourney ID 1883389 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $150 - 2007-09-12 22:13:25.001 (ET)
Table: 13 (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealer
Seat 4 - POTR0AST ($11123 in chips)
Seat 6 - JINXY_MONKEY ($8515 in chips)
Seat 5 - POKERME420 ($10840 in chips)
Seat 7 - DZ00NUTS ($5458.50 in chips)
Seat 8 - KOOLKEITH13 ($5029 in chips)
Seat 9 - SCARFACE_79 ($9627.50 in chips)
Seat 1 - BIGREDAK86 ($5600 in chips)
Seat 2 - JOSIAHW ($5841 in chips)
Seat 3 - POTRIPPER ($36411 in chips)
POTR0AST - Posts small blind $75
POKERME420 - Posts big blind $150
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to BIGREDAK86 [9h 8d]
Dealt to JOSIAHW [7h Kh]
Dealt to POTR0AST [10c Kd]
Dealt to POTRIPPER [3h 5s]
Dealt to JINXY_MONKEY [9d Ks]
Dealt to DZ00NUTS [2c 10s]
Dealt to POKERME420 [Jc 8h]
Dealt to KOOLKEITH13 [Qh Qc]
Dealt to SCARFACE_79 [4h Qd]
JINXY_MONKEY - Folds
DZ00NUTS - Folds
BIGREDAK86 - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - Raises $450 to $450
SCARFACE_79 - Folds
JOSIAHW - Folds
POTRIPPER - Folds
POTR0AST - Folds
POKERME420 - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - returned ($300) : not called
(Fold preflop #2...and it was 2 hands in a row too)
Stage #896689879 Tourney ID 1883389 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $150 - 2007-09-12 22:14:13.001 (ET)
Table: 13 (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealer
Seat 5 - POKERME420 ($10690 in chips)
Seat 6 - JINXY_MONKEY ($8515 in chips)
Seat 2 - JOSIAHW ($5841 in chips)
Seat 3 - POTRIPPER ($36411 in chips)
Seat 4 - POTR0AST ($11048 in chips)
Seat 7 - DZ00NUTS ($5458.50 in chips)
Seat 8 - KOOLKEITH13 ($5254 in chips)
Seat 9 - SCARFACE_79 ($9627.50 in chips)
Seat 1 - BIGREDAK86 ($5600 in chips)
POKERME420 - Posts small blind $75
JINXY_MONKEY - Posts big blind $150
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to BIGREDAK86 [6d 6c]
Dealt to JOSIAHW [8d 7d]
Dealt to POTRIPPER [5d Jd]
Dealt to POTR0AST [Kd Kc]
Dealt to POKERME420 [2s Jh]
Dealt to JINXY_MONKEY [4d 10d]
Dealt to DZ00NUTS [5h Qs]
Dealt to KOOLKEITH13 [Jc 9d]
Dealt to SCARFACE_79 [2d 4h]
DZ00NUTS - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - Folds
SCARFACE_79 - Folds
BIGREDAK86 - Raises $450 to $450
JOSIAHW - Calls $450
POTRIPPER - Folds
POTR0AST - Raises $1700 to $1700
POKERME420 - Folds
JINXY_MONKEY - Folds
BIGREDAK86 - Folds
JOSIAHW - Folds
POTR0AST - returned ($1250) : not called


(Notice he wont fold 26o utg but he will later fold KQo to no raise in pos when AA dealt behind him)
Stage #896715627 Tourney ID 1883389 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $200 - 2007-09-12 22:36:43.010 (ET)
Table: 13 (Real Money) Seat #8 is the dealer
Seat 9 - SCARFACE_79 ($13681 in chips)
Seat 2 - OBV_DONK ($9010 in chips)
Seat 3 - POTRIPPER ($46892 in chips)
Seat 4 - POTR0AST ($14293 in chips)
Seat 5 - POKERME420 ($11835 in chips)
Seat 6 - JINXY_MONKEY ($11530 in chips)
Seat 7 - CLOVER777 ($7325 in chips)
Seat 8 - KOOLKEITH13 ($2904 in chips)
SCARFACE_79 - Posts small blind $100
OBV_DONK - Posts big blind $200
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to OBV_DONK [10h 7h]
Dealt to POTRIPPER [6s 2h]
Dealt to POKERME420 [6c 4d]
Dealt to POTR0AST [5c 3h]
Dealt to JINXY_MONKEY [7s 3s]
Dealt to CLOVER777 [9s 10s]
Dealt to KOOLKEITH13 [3c Jc]
Dealt to SCARFACE_79 [8d 4h]
POTRIPPER - Raises $800 to $800
POKERME420 - Folds
POTR0AST - Folds
JINXY_MONKEY - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - Folds
CLOVER777 - Folds
SCARFACE_79 - Folds
OBV_DONK - Folds
POTRIPPER - returned ($600) : not called

Btw, I do not think that anybody would go as far as to fabricate all those hh's to prove his point, my eyes are bleeding from just reading 10% of them ...
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-17-2007, 02:52 AM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Well lets see out of 8 posts how many of them have been trying to stir up shit with Absolute poker? Are you even an affiliate?
Actually no, I used to own Rakerebatereview.com. I can't think of another person in the poker industry as unbiased. I would have signed up as Pokeraddict except for it was already taken. It helped also to see where PAW stands. Obviously the stance is much different now that AP is headed to the gas chamber as they should. If you want to delete the Pokeraddict account (whoever that is) and change my username to that it would help the situation.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
I hear a lot of people giving bonuswhores credit for one of the first to take AP of their site. Funny how they rank for "AP bonus" and that page is still there.
There are no links from their site to that page. I'm sure that is an accident. I bet it's not there tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:28 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 214
Default

My first thought is:

If it turns out to be a CEO, then there's an obvious lack of morality in this mans mind. Someone said something about him possibly needing a few million to pay for deals or whatever, but I don't know that money has anything to do with why someone in the CEO seat would do this. Simple lack of character could entice someone into cheating....I mean if it was that easy for you to cheat, can you honestly say to yourself that it wouldn't be an intriguing idea? That's not to say that most of us wouldn't use our heads and realize that there is way to much to risk, but the idea of it ...reminds me of cops. I've personally known dirty cops, and a childhood best friend turned dirty cop once actually said to me "it's the best job for a criminal". So, here's the CEO, watching the game and seeing everyone's hole cards thinking "man it would be so easy".

Second thought: If you had the skill sets and experience to become the CEO of a company like this, shouldn't you be smart enough to cover your tracks better? For him to use an alias that tracks back to his name through an email address is the equivalent of keeping the murder weapon. Every moron knows that the first thing you do after killing a dude, is wipe off the fingerprints, get rid of the gun and burn your clothes. At least, that's what I always do after I kill someone (Just a joke, don't need the FBI coming over to the house ). With the type of insider knowledge on how the system works, he should've done a better job of disguising himself.

Third thought: The ironic question here is, if this was regulated and taxed by the US government, would this have happened? Would it be guys like us doing the investigative work? This is yet another example of why this industry should be legalized and regulated in the US. Is our governments current stance on online poker making it any 'safer' for anyone? Hell no, and until our politicians get their heads out of their asses, this is what we're gonna get.

Final thought: The poker affiliate industry is in constant disarray. It's an industry where we spend most of our time putting out fires, arguing with AM's, chasing our paychecks, and discussing all the bullshit going on around us. What we should be doing is working on building our businesses and making a living. Am I the only one who occasionally thinks to himself "what the phuck am I doing"? Are we headed down a long path to a dead end, or is this thing ever going to turn around? How long do we wait and see? I'm sure some of you will agree, this is becoming a grind.

TheDonk
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 10-17-2007, 06:18 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 936
Default

Don't know how to embed the video so here is the link instead. A clip of the tournament with all the hole cards visible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FczbS7FiWSM


Looks easy to be potripper.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:29 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

poker-king.com/poker-king-articles.php?article=283 There is a statement mentioned here.. a new one... does anyone know where it is? I cannot find an official AP statement..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:30 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I wanted to ask if anyone had a press contact there as well.. but.. my edit button is missing :O .. I talked to Gary already this am, but he know's nothing of it.. he said he's gunna read the article and look into it..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:42 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,433
Default

GREAT POST DONK!

I think to myself so often as well....

WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS BUSINESS???


I mean, I am guilty myself of taking the wrong approach often to handling situations...but it is because I am so sick of watching things get phucked up so much on the other side of things!

Jeez...

And don't forget, you also have to dispose of the body to make sure there really is NO EVIDENCE!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 10-17-2007, 08:16 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 705
Default

Pizzadude1 = John?
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0