Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2007, 01:04 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,214
Default Anyone get Stars payment yet

Usually there in on the 2nd , so wondering whats going on.

Also carbon and p.com payments are later then usual , anyone get any of them .
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Negative. Very strange too, they have always been one of the first to pay. Regardless I wouldn't even worry one bit. They always pay
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
cogger cogger is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 139
Default

Monday was a holiday in the states. Unsure if holidays effects has something to do with delay. Just a thought
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogger View Post
Monday was a holiday in the states. Unsure if holidays effects has something to do with delay. Just a thought

pokerstars has nothing to do with the holiday in the states, they are a Costa Rican company and money goes into your player account - so it has nothing to do with anything banking related too (unless they think they haven't got enough money in their Costa Rican Bank accounts for all the affiliates who withdraw their money...very unlikely though)

So I would bet this is just an administrative delay

Last edited by Darko : 09-06-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2007, 02:46 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

To be honest, I am a little disappointed with their affiliate program.

They have no backend...no MGR...no bonus codes...and a very small customer bonus to attract players.

I have heard rumours about MGR in the future.

I have heard promises about a backend.

But, time continues to tick by and nothing "seems" to be appearing.

Their 2 main perks are/were the name brand and fast payments. Now it is just the name brand.

Honestly, I don't think that is enough to convince me to really push them. They are almost like Party after about 5 years...don't really care to much about affiliates and offering much because they already have the player base, etc...

Full Tilt continues to make strides both in the poker room aspect and the affiliate program with regular improvements and a great brand name.

If Stars ever made the same gains, they would blow the online poker scene out of the water...but they don't seem to get that.

It is a real shame.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post

If Stars ever made the same gains, they would blow the online poker scene out of the water...but they don't seem to get that.

It is a real shame.

Yeah i agree, if stars had a good affiliate program with cpa, hybrid and mgr deals with trackers and bonus codes etc they would "full steam" even further ahead of everyone else. I could send'em ton's of players, but i dont because i dont like what they have to offer affiliate wise.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2007, 03:12 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

Exactly.

I don't really promote them that much because I feel I can point players elsewhere for better value for me and possibly them too.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Carly - Stars's Avatar
Carly - Stars Carly - Stars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 35
Default

Hi!

Payments will be made today - sorry for the delay.

As for your comments on our affiliate program, I am doing everything I can to make sure that I can support you as much as possible during this time, before our new program is launched.

Bonus codes are not available as yet - I understand this is very important and have made sure that this is a priority.

MGR is also something that I want affiliates to have available, and we have made the decision that this will be available to approved affiliates. Unfortunately the exact date for this is as yet unknown.

There is a new front end coming in the near future and we will all be glad to have this!

PokerStars always endeavours to pay affiliates within a week after the end of the month. We have never had problems in fulfilling our payments.

I care very much about our affiliate program, and will do anything I can to support the affiliates whether we have a front end, bonus codes, MGR or not. The improvements may not yet be visible but I assure you, they are happening.

Thanks for your feedback anyway, it's always good to hear these things, and know your opinions.

As always, if you need anything, just let me know!

Carly
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 159
Default

Anyone? Anyone? ...Bueller?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly - Stars View Post

MGR is also something that I want affiliates to have available, and we have made the decision that this will be available to approved affiliates. Unfortunately the exact date for this is as yet unknown.
Carly, thanks for responding. That in itself is worth a lot. But your comments I have quoted are of interest.

Having only select affiliates receive MGR makes me wonder how you will chose these affiliates? Are you basing it on RMP's an affiliate brings in now or how many they could bring in? Looking at several posters above (and myself included), some affiliates are just not promoting Stars to their full potential. So then I wonder, well that may not be fair to only offer MGR to your version of a big affiliate (which is what I must presume your statement refers to - until you clarify it).

Not sure if you can clarify how those affiliates would be selected, but any indication may change some of our marketing efforts.

....again, thanks for posting here.

Flopster
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker Stars? losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 04-21-2007 01:01 PM
US Payment + Poker Reviews - Original Content! LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-16-2007 05:14 PM
Poker Stars Payment losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-22-2006 10:21 AM
Poker Stars NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 07-08-2006 12:22 AM
stars avatars NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-07-2006 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0