I had that with an old, inactive cashier account. Just searched my inbox this was what they said:
Thank you for your mail.
As a part of our security procedures and in line with our Affiliate Agreement, accounts which are inactive for 183 days or longer are automatically placed on hold by the system and any funds in those account are moved temporarily to a holding account. The email you received was to inform you that this has happened.
If you wish to continue acting as an Affiliate and retaining the PartyPartners / Cashier account in question, then please let us know by replying to this mail. We will then reactivate your account and restore any funds that were subsequently transferred into the above-mentioned holding account.
Of course god bless Party, I don't think I ever got it resolved.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
|