Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk
Same here, almost identical. I emailed them, no answer yet. Let us know if you hear anything. I will too.
TheDonk
|
Regarding the AP stats that were loaded 2 days ago, I did some tests and it seems that they loaded the same data twice. Literally.
I ran an Accounts Report for July 4th and one other random day in July. I ran this same report on the "correct" data (currently loaded) and the "bad" data (loaded on the 24th). The bad data was
precisely double the current data on both poker revenue & poker hands (sorry, I didn't check blackjack).
That leads to me believe that the incident the other day when revenues doubled was just a data load mistake.
None of this speaks to the differences we're seeing reported for UB between IncomeAccess & Chipleader though. I'm looking forward to their explanation of that issue.
My April stats matched up perfectly between the two sites, May stats were just a bit off (< 10%), June stats ~50% off, and July stats (through the 22nd) were ~35% off.