Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
PUSH3R PUSH3R is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Default Hosting company recommendations

I'm looking for a new hosting company. Can any of you recommend a company that you're very happy with ? Must be gaming friendly obviously and ideally located in gaming friendly country.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,132
Default

Blue Host has been superb for me. I am also an affiliate with them.

PM me if you want the aff link to split the CPA.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 07:03 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 308
Default

I use bluehost and like the service, but i'm on the edge of leaving. They openly say that sites related to poker and gambling are not allowed on their servers, even if they're not related to spam activities.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 07:19 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,132
Default

Really funny...I heard that before and sent them an email about it...and they said it is not a problem, denying that this is a rule at all.

Also, I have referred a few friends and they had no problem starting sites with them.

So I am not sure where people are getting this?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 07:25 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 308
Default

They haven't bothered me about it yet. Here's a thread I made on the bluehost forum about the subject a few months ago where they confirmed a problem with gambling sites. - http://www.bluehostforum.com/showthread.php?t=5522
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 08:04 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,132
Default

I think this refers to a site that accepts bets/gambling wagers.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hosting with multiple I.P.'s and C-classes Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 2 05-31-2007 11:38 PM
People who work for a hosting company should know what they are doing kaus The Cocktail Lounge 2 04-30-2007 01:56 PM
Hosting Company Move??? losercore Web Design Q&A 2 10-20-2006 10:40 AM
Dedicated Web Hosting ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-20-2006 10:06 AM
hosting company that allows unlimited domains richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-04-2005 04:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0