Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-03-2007, 07:06 AM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 394
Default How to organise points for a league

Hey,

I'm running a league this month with 4 freerolls and 3 buyins, this is the first league I have run so Im not sure what way the points are normally organised?

I will be offering double points for buyin players.

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-03-2007, 07:22 AM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D View Post
Hey,

I'm running a league this month with 4 freerolls and 3 buyins, this is the first league I have run so Im not sure what way the points are normally organised?

I will be offering double points for buyin players.

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks

I use the point system pokerstars uses for their tournament leaderboard points. It works good.

I run leagues all the time by the way.
__________________
Poker Freerolls Online

Private Freeroll Leagues - Join our private leagues!
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 175
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

How many conversions to affiliates actually get for leagues and such?? I tried it twice, got over ran by freeroll whores, had zero conversions and swore I would never do that again..
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 02:03 PM
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 135
Default

The freeroll leagues can be good PR for your site, but you won't earn that much money on it. You need to promote other things on your sites besides the freerolls.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 11:34 PM
cogger cogger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 71
Default

I use my own branded formula in which all entrants earn points. Fair, simple, easy
__________________
World Poker Affiliates
Poker Master
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to manage league points John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 05-11-2007 12:23 PM
Pearl Gaming has it all come see the List Of Some Great Places Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 4 04-06-2007 07:45 AM
TONIGHT - PAW Double Points League Event Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 11-06-2006 10:50 AM
Poker Affiliate League Schedule & Point Structure Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 2 10-26-2006 01:25 AM
Party Poker Points Expired....... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 12-27-2005 09:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0