Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-29-2007, 01:38 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default Server still sucking here at PAW

Getting a lot of page could not be displayed issues when clicking on Forum sub-sections or posts.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-29-2007, 01:45 PM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 109
Default

Same thing here.
__________________
World Poker Affiliates
Poker Master
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,959
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea sorry. This box sucks and hostgator is no help. I optimized all the SQL tables so this should help a bit until we move to the new server.

I'm glad I pay $350 a month for this piece of garbage and support answers that are no better than, "You may have some bloated scripts on the box"......
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-29-2007, 08:17 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,232
Default

Yeah, it's pretty brutal right now.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2007, 08:56 PM
BonusDepot BonusDepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Indeed
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,959
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

When the Aussies get into the office in the morning (Sunday evening U.S. time) this is the number one priority. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're just trying to coordinate the move between staff in U.S., Australia, and Lithuania.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Server is Slow - F.Y.I. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-20-2007 10:24 PM
Doyles Room affiliate server error hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-11-2006 10:48 AM
Hosting Banners On Your Server Or Thiers? offyourface Web Design Q&A 4 09-24-2006 05:40 PM
Dedicated Server - I think it's time Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 03-01-2006 11:47 AM
Dedicated Server versus Shared hosting Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-19-2005 07:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0