News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Server is Slow - F.Y.I.

The server is very slow right now for some reason. The technical team is working on getting this resolved right now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 194
Default Oh, now you tell me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
The server is very slow right now for some reason. The technical team is working on getting this resolved right now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

After I did a System Restore and reconfigured my computer!!!
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2007, 09:12 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 87
Default

Good thing you informed us since I thought this problem was only in my end
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
After I did a System Restore and reconfigured my computer!!!

I did that...then reformated...then took my computer out back and shot it....then bought a brand new computer....I will send you the reciept for reimbursment Jeremy! lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doyles Room affiliate server error hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-11-2006 10:48 AM
Why is UB so slow? losercore UltimateBet.com 1 07-14-2006 04:10 PM
Another Article themike537 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 04-29-2006 07:53 PM
Dedicated Server - I think it's time Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 03-01-2006 11:47 AM
Dedicated Server versus Shared hosting Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-19-2005 07:28 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0