Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Okay the "warm up" tourney is set up for Tuesday night at 20:30 EST. It's a $5 buy-in at Stars. Tournament #55040591

See you there donkeys. The password is "parishilton"
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 07-09-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 08:43 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 68
Default

I almost don't want to play, for fear of having to type the password.

If I'm home from the office in time, I'm in.

Anyone want a last longer bet?
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
  #33   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 12:16 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 595
Default

Sounds like fun. I'm registered for tomorrow night and I'm stillshadow over there as well.
Reply With Quote
  #34   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,383
Default

Allright. So I'm signed up too, under rlray216. See you guys tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Man I hope I get to destroy you first Randy. I dare you to get aggressive with a player of my caliber.

Only 3 people registered so far....don't be scurred.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #36   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 04:26 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 618
Default

wow...I'm actually gonna get to play in one of these...I usually miss out on them. You guys don't stand a chance!
Reply With Quote
  #37   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,383
Default

Prepare to feel my power, my young Padawan apprentice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Man I hope I get to destroy you first Randy. I dare you to get aggressive with a player of my caliber.

Only 3 people registered so far....don't be scurred.
Reply With Quote
  #38   Spam Kill
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 393
Default

man i'd love to play in this one but i will be at the beach with the family on a little vacation. I don't think she would go for me taking the time it would take to win this thing (cough cough) away from family time, heh.

I hope this is a huge success cause I really want to play next time! Thanks for putting this together J and sorry I can't make it!
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #39   Spam Kill
Old 07-11-2007, 09:27 AM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default

Who won lastnight?

I didn't even make it to the next round. Had pocket Q's reraised preflop

Flop 10 8 8 I bet and Powerz continued to let me bet all of it with his pocket 10's Didn't think he had an 8...let alone both 10's in his hand.

Looking forward to the next one
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

ih82lose beat me at the final table. That was a good time, we should do it again next week.

Also nice work so far this month from the PAW Network members. Lots of new sign-ups rolling in........Hopefully one of you guys with 50+ players wins the main heads up event at the end of this month.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0