Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 06-30-2007, 09:15 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 265
Default

I dont mind if its in the middle of the night even if Im from Sweden..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Rates are: $0,05-$0,06/word depending on scope of project. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Anyone want to do a warm up smaller event just for fun later this week or next week at Stars?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 01:58 AM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 122
Default

I am down for a practice event
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 07-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 175
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

For sure, I"ll play a warm up!
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 07-05-2007, 06:14 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 265
Default

Me too!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Rates are: $0,05-$0,06/word depending on scope of project. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 07-06-2007, 02:47 AM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 115
Default

I'm in
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote
  #27   Spam Kill
Old 07-06-2007, 09:13 AM
diverf1 diverf1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 5
Send a message via ICQ to diverf1
Default

i like PAW and want too
__________________
http://www.pokerlinks.ru
Reply With Quote
  #28   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,132
Default

I guess Jeremy is too afraid of me bountying him again to have a practice event?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #29   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,383
Default

"I am a heads up specialist." - Jeremy Enke

If those aren't famous last words, I've never heard famous last words.

As luck would have it, I am again allowed to play at PokerStars. Count me in for the practice tourney and the actual tournament both.

Be warned though. I'm tight, but aggressive.

That's my style.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Tomorrow night - Tuesday at around 8:00 P.M. for a warm up.

I'll get it set up, so plan on being there.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0