Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 739
Default

I am in, and to add to Brandon's bet, put me down for $100 that you don't win (3-1).
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Graham : 06-28-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
hmmmm sounds like there will be some series deal making as it gets close to the finals. Guys that have a lot of signups have a lot more at stake than others - they might give up a percentage of their potential prize in order to guarantee a win here or there.
No deals will be allowed. Considering I will be playing at the the final table, that will be tough.

5-1 Brandon...........you should be embarrassed. I'm a practically a lock
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Ozpoker Ozpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 138
Default

lol - this sounds very good to me.

I'm in.
__________________

Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-28-2007, 07:34 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 509
Default

Put me in the field Jeremy. This sounds fun!
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-29-2007, 02:38 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Also don't forget, if you are an active affiliate on the PAW Network (meaning you actually send players) we will transfer the money into your account to play. I know depositing at sites can be a pain in the ass now days.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-29-2007, 03:07 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 683
Default

Great idea J....although, don't ban me when I knock you out. We should put a bounty on your head lol...I'l throw $20 in on it

-------edit------
I'm so stupid...it's a HU tourney...whoever plays Jeremy 1st will probably win the bounty...that'd be kinda gay...hehe
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-29-2007, 03:25 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I'm going to assume that you chose PS as the venue because you know I'm not allowed to play there, shuting out the obvious best HU player around these parts. =)

I'll have to get down on the side bets. Great promotion idea.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 182
Default

Sounds fun.

Just a shame it's so late for non US members. It doesn't start until 1am ish for UK / Europeans.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy | Poker Tournament News | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - list up to date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-29-2007, 07:11 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 278
Default

Sounds great, would love to take part. Not sure if I am going tp be away on that date, but if I'm not, then I'm definitely up for some HU action.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We have plenty of time before the tourney, we could always change the time to start earlier if everyone is fine with it. I would hate to see all the Euro guys miss out.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0