Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2007, 04:28 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default HostGator & Email - If you use HostGator Read this post

I know lots of people use Hostgator for hosting. I just found out today that Hostgator disabled the email "catchall" feature over 2 months ago. I never got notified so I'm guessing plenty of others didn't either. I thought I got lucky that the volume of spam had decreased

I used this feature a lot, basically would get forwarded to whatever email I specified. I found this handy for seeing who sells lists, and uses their email lists responsibly, and if I had a problem with any particular email, I would just block it.

If you use this feature you will need to email support at hostgator to have it re-enabled.

Jason

p.s. If you've tried to email me recently, and I didn't respond, you just figured out why
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wrong email kaus The Cocktail Lounge 1 12-06-2006 02:12 AM
Giving away PR3 & PR4 link for only 15 post. imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 21 09-12-2006 08:40 AM
email spammer AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-10-2006 10:59 AM
Post in my forum and I will.... adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-15-2005 11:09 PM
Slowdrive Conversation (asked me to post) FattyOwnz The Spam Forum 7 07-20-2005 05:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0