News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-02-2006, 05:06 PM
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default Giving away PR3 & PR4 link for only 15 post.

hi, i really need some people to speed up my forum.

so i will offer... Those who post 15 post. i will give them a PR3 link. and it is permanent.

if you post 30 post. i will give you PR4 link. also it is permanent.

if you are interested. please visit my forum post. once you are done. pm me with your nick and url.
forum url: pokerdeal.org/forum

just to let you know, your website will be submiited to my directory.
inner pages PR3 & PR4.
url: baluchor.com
__________________
http://www.baluchor.com PR5 Web-Directory
http://www.pokerdeal.org Poker Deal
http://www.pokerdeal.org/forum Poker Deal forum
http://www.gamehightime.com Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-02-2006, 05:12 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 753
Default

I'll start posting. I'll stretch them out over about a week. Ill try and get you 30 good converation starters.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 47
Default

I'm willing to help out so will drop by soon and post some messages and try and get some going too.

Cheers

Arn
__________________
Online Poker Freerolls
Online Casino Reviews
Beginner Poker
Sit & Go Poker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2006, 09:05 PM
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default

Thanks guys
once you done posting. pm me with your site url and your registred nick.
your site will be added in 6-12 hours.
__________________
http://www.baluchor.com PR5 Web-Directory
http://www.pokerdeal.org Poker Deal
http://www.pokerdeal.org/forum Poker Deal forum
http://www.gamehightime.com Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2006, 12:18 AM
KPR KPR is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sunny Scotland
Posts: 17
Default

Doing some now imteaz.

Kev
__________________
Top Poker Deals
Add your Poker Links
Online Casinos
Add Your Casino Links
Add Your Affiliate Program or Aff Link

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2006, 08:31 AM
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default

yah, saw you KPR. tnx
__________________
http://www.baluchor.com PR5 Web-Directory
http://www.pokerdeal.org Poker Deal
http://www.pokerdeal.org/forum Poker Deal forum
http://www.gamehightime.com Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2006, 02:22 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 68
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default I'm in...

And I am happy to give you a link on my page as well...

I've done a few so far, but will take a rest and post some more in the next few days. I'll let you know when I have the posts in.

Peace,

Giorgio / PokerForFree
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

NBA Live Leagues
Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-03-2006, 06:13 PM
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerforfree
And I am happy to give you a link on my page as well...

I've done a few so far, but will take a rest and post some more in the next few days. I'll let you know when I have the posts in.

Peace,

Giorgio / PokerForFree

thanks man. great help.
__________________
http://www.baluchor.com PR5 Web-Directory
http://www.pokerdeal.org Poker Deal
http://www.pokerdeal.org/forum Poker Deal forum
http://www.gamehightime.com Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-05-2006, 05:31 AM
saikaz saikaz is offline
I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: as said above
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to saikaz
Default

Sup,
I'm starting on this now. Would you rather posts work well as convo starters. Who would win in a fight - Colonol Sanders or Count Chocula?
__________________
Bringing Poker Back to the Pros
bringitbackpoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2006, 11:08 PM
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default

thank. once you done your 30 post.. let me know....
__________________
http://www.baluchor.com PR5 Web-Directory
http://www.pokerdeal.org Poker Deal
http://www.pokerdeal.org/forum Poker Deal forum
http://www.gamehightime.com Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0