Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-12-2007, 02:50 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 837
Default Organic hits and selling question

I have been keeping a really close eye on my organic hits especially those that I have not made any effort to use myself.

I have a certain one that I am not sure what to do with. Since the In the last week there has been 74 hits for this.

I am just not ure how to use it if I can. I am not ranking for it, I have not submitted to directories for it.

The keywords are in relation to poker strategy and fairly commen if you were someone searching.

Anyway before this starts to make no sense at all, my question is how do you get these people to linger in your site a litlle after the article is finsihed?

Should I be promoting something to them that has to deal with software or ebooks or a room?

I don't want to seem like I am bombarding the visitor but at the same time I think I may be losing some here.

These keywords have been consistant now for 4 weeks.

Any thought
__________________
Poker Stars Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling links and sitewide banner space kaus Buy & Sell Advertising 1 05-19-2007 11:35 AM
Selling Worldseriesfreeroll.net haynesey Websites & Domains For Sale 18 05-02-2007 01:03 AM
Would consider selling PR4 pokertipsfromthepros.com for right bid pokertipsfromthepros The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-26-2007 05:55 PM
Selling 2500 Website Hits! Look inside. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 12-10-2006 03:46 AM
Selling DonkeyLotto.com Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-16-2006 03:44 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0