Would consider selling PR4 pokertipsfromthepros.com for right bid
I've put some work and time into pokertipsfromthepros.com which is geared as a full tilt affiliate site over the last year and have pushed it up to a PR4 with about 100 uniques comming in from the serps daily, mostly from Google. I have been pushing for keyword "***" & "****" the hardest and are gaining in Google for them. "***" is on the first page of google and "****" is towards the top of page 2. We've seen a lot of hits however from several other keywords.
I don't really want to give up on this site just as it's starting to produce but as I own another business that takes up a majority of my time I'm sure someone else could get a better return from it with more time than I have.
Shoot me some offers and we'll see what happens.
Last edited by pokertipsfromthepros : 02-27-2007 at 08:22 PM.
|