I have been pondering something with these skins that Poker.com has added to their network. Since the release of them how has Carbon/Poker.com whatever you want to call them working for you? I am recieving hits and signups but deposits have been few which doesn't really make all that much sense to me.
My personal feelings is they made a huge mistake opening it up like this, especially when other affiliates promote the new skin on top of the exsisting skins and start asking players to download because of bonuses, new intoductory freerolls and all that other crap.
I think what is happening and maybe I am wrong is they are not gaining the players they need to grow but instead shuffling teh exsisting ones around the network.
I have heard from Ellen and them that all Poker.com players who sign up with Carbon are tracked to the original affiliate, but is this the case with Carbon players moving on to Poker Nordica or any other skins?
I would love to hear others opinons and how it's going for them.
Thanks
