View Single Post
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 PM
[email protected] DeanB@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 8
Default

Hi Kaus / All,

In response to the questions we have received regarding other sites using the Merge Gaming software, I thought I would make a post to clear things up a bit.

We (the Merge Gaming Network) have licenced our software to a number of external poker rooms for their own commercial use, much as numerous other poker software companies do.

The current live licensee's are PDC (CarbonPoker.com), IronDuke.com and PokerNordica.com, with a number of others due shortly. Each licensee is responsible for operating their own affiliate program and recruiting and managing their affiliates .

A player who has been referred by an affiliate under one skin is free to be referred by a different affiliate under a different skin.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Cheers,

Dean Bosci
Affiliate Account Manager
PDCaffiliates.com
Reply With Quote