Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-02-2007, 06:38 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,279
Question US Affiliates and Cake Poker Cashout's?

How are other US affiliates getting Cake Poker money out. I make a crapload there and i am so worried that if I request a check it will be some BS processor or take me 6 months to get at best.

I have about 6 months of Affiliate earnings in there as ever since Neteleer went bye bye I have just let it add up up every month.

A few months ago I asked about a check and they pretty much warned me they could not guarantee US affiliates a time fram and the rest of the email sounded a little shady like the don't trust their processors

Any one else getting $ out?

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2007, 08:34 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,200
Default

Epassporte , within 24 hours .

Last time i requested a check from them i waited 2 months and never received it , they say there processors are slow so cancelled it and took it with epassporte .
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,038
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Same issues with Paradise here. I just had mine transferred to a PokerNews account. (I suppose this might cover my "incidentals" at Atlantis during Spring Break )
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2007, 09:08 AM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 149
Default

I sugest finding a Canadian to do your banking. Then he just sends you the money.
Thats what a few of my firends have done, i just send them the money after.
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cake Crash aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 11-22-2006 09:54 PM
Team Cake Fight - $1000 Affiliate Manager's Prize Chris-CakePoker A.M. General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 11-17-2006 09:26 PM
Introduction from CakePoker CakeManager General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 08-17-2006 03:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0