General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have banned Scrappy from this forum as he didn't respond to my PM's or emails either. Furthermore any guy who is going to start a site called pokerforbitches.com, I probably don't want here anyways..... I imagine our female mebers might be a bit offended.
Thanks for the gesture, Jeremy.
The site in question was undoubtedly conceived by a male member...if you catch my drift
Nooooo! I thought a group of women got together to make a statement. Man oh man who would join that not only is it degrading but it shows the lack of respect they have for a women player....which drives me crazy to see.
I have updated the story in the "Soap Opera: case study in dementia" thread.
He has provided - finally - FTP information for worldpokerforums.com but strangely refuses to supply FTP for carbonpokerforums.com, and refuses to even explain why.
Keeps telling me to contact *my* hosting provider!!!
As if they have some MAGIC way of getting the files off of *his* server and onto mine without FTP... or without him burning them onto a disk.