Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Krakow Krakow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default sick mail from a affiliatemanger

I have to do this. I have to show a mail I got from a affiliate manger at a site I have had trouble with the last 12 months. Keep in mind that this man has around 5K thats should be mine, and that I have tried to contact him several times. Everytime whene I think he start to understand the problem and that we are close to a solution (and money for me) I either get blown off, or get mails like this.

This is a clasic. Fun reading, what is he thinking!

I want you to understand something. I pay out my affiliates what
they are due . If they have a complaint I will investigate and fix any errors that there are . We uses *** (the affiliate skin) as its interface so your reasoning below is flawed. **** stands for *******. We uses **** you do to. Now if you have a query about a specific month tell me and we will look at it ,dont come to me with general statements, If you are not happy with us and *** then you do not need to promote us . It is not my fault that **** has given us this useless affiliate program to work with. I do my best for my affiliates but I will not pay out money that has not been earned. So now provide the proof - provide me with the months that you have not been paid the correct amount we will investigate and come back to you. You pop up out of the blue making allegations
talking about competitions and statements like the one you make below helps no one at all least of all you . I do not have the time to send you 50 emails a day - state your case so we can investigate it . I will tell you one last time - we go through every affiliate account and through every player to make sure that our partners are getting the correct amounts paid to them Regards.


This mail is sent after i have sent him the proff like five times. But this is not enough. In a later conversasion he finds out that it is done some mistakes at his firm and that i blame one of his earlyer employee. I then ask if the problem with bad employes is his companys problem and not mine?

I then get this answer. (keep in mind that I have sent him my earlyer dialog with the employe that I made a deal with, and that mail stat the egrement we have done.)

I have no problems with employees and **** (the employee) is no longer with us and the problem as I see it is very definitely yours as you are asking for something
that I would not have agreed to. Why should ***** put up prize money for you to earn commission off .Why would I do a thing like that.

Hmm I dont know. Because we made a deal about it, and you made a lot of money on it...

Ok. I hope you liked this reading. I have plenty more. (", But if someone have a tip for how/when and where I can get help! I would be greatfull
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,224
Default

I would really like to know who this was , sounds very familiar
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,148
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That is pretty unprofessional to say the least......Is it one of the big sites?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2007, 12:16 AM
yavat yavat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 42
Default nice case!

very nice case to follow... I hope that your bad experience will end as a good experience...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2007, 02:12 AM
impreza impreza is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18
Default

This sucks! Keep us updated about it. I hate this kind of affiliate managers
__________________
Tom
PKR Poker - PKR Poker Review - PKR Bonus Code
Gambling Directory
GamingFriend.com
Casino Bonus Calculator
Mobile Casino
World 3D Poker

Please PM me if you are interested in link exchange or advertising!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Krakow Krakow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default

Thanks for your support. In the beginning it was the money. (around 3K) that made me follow up this. Then it started to get like i mission. It is extremly unprofesional. The last couple of mails I have got from him (nearly a months ago) He had put on of his girls to look at my account. He had found some mistakes, and it should be fixed within a week... Since the (a month) I have sent 2 mails to find out what is happening. And quees: No reply!

I`m not going to give out the name of the company or the manger for a while. But if it turns out bad, I promise I will post the name! (If the forum allowes it)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2007, 04:55 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 183
Default Save emails and other contracts

This could be a reminder to all of US to save prof, email and contracts.

In my normal proffession I sometimes see this kind of unserious businesses.

If you have your papers saved and emails and so on I believe that you should talk to a laywer.

I know this could be tricky since the companies are in jurisdictions that is hard to get to. But sometimes it can be enough to have a representative writing a formal request to get things happening a lot faster.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Krakow Krakow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default

Thanks for the advise. The problem is that im running a pretty smal bisiness. The money that is on stake is not more than 5K. Smal money for the big company, enough money for me making it a issue, but not enough that I can start with lawers etc... So if I dont get I think my only hope/solutions is tell what has happend in forums like this and hope that noone else has to go thro what I have done...

And when it comes to save mails etc. Gmail is fantastic that way. I opend my account for 2 years ago and I havent deleted one singel mail yet. And they have a great search options so you can find your old mails. Very very good!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2007, 08:10 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

Havent deleted any huh? I dunno about any of you guys, but I delete email because I'm worried about the DOJ sticking their noses in where they shouldn't...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Krakow Krakow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default

A litle update:

For 10 days ago I contacted the company that owns the pokerrom. (The one I have had problem with is only a skin). He told me that he should look into it and come back to me. I sounded like a nice man. (";

Til my big suprise I checked my account yesterday! One of my accounts was deleted??? The same day as I was in contact with mr niceman!

What to do what to do? Ok I have now sent a mail to the gaming commision. I dont know how hard they are on affiliate deals, but I think that is my last chanse. But belive me when I say that the name of the pearsons and the company will get there name posted here (and other forums) And I have also checked that the "big company" is on the stock market... What to do, what to do?

I recond this story will continue!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerStars check by mail tomt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-09-2007 08:27 PM
One Sick.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 8 12-14-2006 04:20 PM
squirrel mail freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-17-2006 06:03 PM
Offline Promotions, Who's Using Direct Mail? Nathan Haines General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-18-2005 08:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0