Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,694
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Why don't you PM me the affiliate managers name and email and I will get in contact with them for you and see what's up.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Krakow Krakow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default

I will do. Thanks. I want to get "mr nice guy" one more week! He has had 10 days but I will give him one more week and hopefully there is only a misunderstanding!

But thanks! (im afraid I have to come back to you)
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
fatbetpoker fatbetpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Default

Man work with a site that you can trust..we treat our affiliates waaaay different, we pretty much do anything to make them happy, which is the way it should be.
__________________
Fatbetpoker.com Home Page
Fatbetpoker.com Affiliate Page
Fatbetpoker.com Promotions Page
Fatbetpoker.com Links Page
Fatbetpoker.com Download
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerStars check by mail tomt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-09-2007 07:27 PM
One Sick.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 8 12-14-2006 03:20 PM
squirrel mail freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-17-2006 05:03 PM
Offline Promotions, Who's Using Direct Mail? Nathan Haines General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-18-2005 07:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0