Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-23-2007, 12:04 PM
DanTheMan DanTheMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7
Default Custom affiliate model on PartyPoker

Hi there,

Do any of you know of anyone having a special agreement with PartyPoker besides the standard affiliates payments?

Is it possible to squeeze the deal and how much activity is it going to take?

I like PartyPoker but at the moment I can make slightly more offering other sites with better affiliate revenues. But I was wondering if I could get PartyPoker to share the wealth in return for a lot of players.

Thanks,
Mike
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Mike, everything is negotiable. Depending on how many players you are talking about and their overall player values I can put you in touch with the right people.

Email me or shoot me a PM.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPoker affiliate department not responding any more ??? Catfish General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 05-26-2007 12:16 AM
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 04:43 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 07:10 AM
Looking to sell my partypoker affiliate acct. dontgobroke The Spam Forum 2 01-30-2006 12:31 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0