Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 05-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32
Default PartyPoker affiliate department not responding any more ???

Since two and a half months, I haven't had a single reaction on several mails I sent to my affiliate contact person. I called them over the phone a few times since, but all I get is " we are sorry, we will forward your message and deal with the issue", but nothing else happens.
Anyone having similar problems ?
I probably pissed them off by protesting against their policy of giving my players incentives to play at Casino games, and deducing that money from my affiliate revenue (see my other post) ???
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-14-2007, 09:38 AM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 389
Default

I'm having the same problem...

I was just going to try phoning today to get someone else to manage my account with them.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32
Default I wanted the same

I insisted to have someone else handling my case, but I get no response. I think I have pissed them off by asking some unpleasant questions re their policy ....
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 05-24-2007, 04:32 AM
DirtyJohn DirtyJohn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 37
Default

if they dont react or dont reply please write an email to , Hemant is the head of the affiliate program and a fair guy and you would get a reply for him.
I did this in the past, I sent an email to him and cced my affiliate manager and got my issue resolved.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 05-24-2007, 12:10 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,199
Default

Quote:
PartyPoker affiliate department not responding any more ???
Did they ever respond? that's news to me.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32
Default that guy from the aff. dept.

So I sent an email to that guy now, without ccing it to my case worker.

I'd be surprised if I got an answer.

I think they are just trying to get rid of anybody who asks questions ´they dont like, as "why are you giving pokerstrategy.org a monopoly position" , or "why do you give 1000 $ incentives to my clients to make them play casino games and then deduce that money from my affiliate revenues" ....
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2007, 01:16 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 172
Default

I just received a reply from Party... it only took three weeks for that one.

Just keep hounding them. That's what I do, and I usually get a reply sometime down the road.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32
Default

I have a reply from Hemant now, and - surprise ! - a first sign of life from my caseworker as well. Dirty John, thanx a lot for giving me this contact.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mansion Poker have an AFfiliate Department? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-26-2006 10:02 PM
partypoker affiliate payments takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 07-05-2006 09:07 AM
Looking to sell my partypoker affiliate acct. dontgobroke The Spam Forum 2 01-29-2006 11:31 PM
partypoker affiliate tourney?? takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-17-2005 05:47 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0