Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default CAP Spring Break Roll Call

I will be attending, booking everything on Monday.

Who is in? Hope to see you all!!!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 528
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I'm in. 6th till the 13th.

Excited to finally meet you Brandon!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0r View Post
I'm in. 6th till the 13th.

Excited to finally meet you Brandon!
Me to Nick! Really glad to hear you are going to make it!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 AM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 138
Default

Unfortunately I cant make it, but I will try and attend CAP Barcelona.
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-19-2007, 06:14 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 518
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

I will look into this, and possibly make it my first visit to one of these events.
__________________
Poker Strategy
Pokerstars Review


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will be there. This is going to be a great event this year. I plan on winning the ASOP as well.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-21-2007, 04:39 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Thumbs up

I will be there from Friday to Tuesday. Should be fun, last years event in Miami was a blast.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I am staying till tuesday, so Monday who is up for sitting on our butts and relaxing all day?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAP Spring Break 2007 Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 26 06-09-2007 11:31 PM
CAC - Roll Call Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-06-2006 09:45 PM
CAP Spring Break royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 05-10-2006 12:26 AM
CAP Spring Break Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 04-26-2006 10:55 AM
Spring Break in Panama City SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 3 04-14-2006 01:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0