Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,000
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default CAP Spring Break 2007

As many of you know, PAW will be attending the CAC in Amsterdam this coming May. We are also going to be an official Media Sponsor at the 2007 CAP Spring Break at the Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island, Bahamas.

This event is particularly exciting because of the ASOP (Affiliate Series of Poker)

CAP Spring Break has also agreed to give FREE admission to any PAW members wishing to attend. This is guaranteed to be a great time. Last year I snuck out to Miami at the last minute for Spring Break, and let me tell you......I was not disappointed.

Contrary to popular belief, CAP and PAW are not competitors either. Working together on events like this, we can all make this great industry even better than it already is.

CAP Spring Break 2007

I encourage you all to attend this event and watch me take down the ASOP title.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 170
Default

This sounds absolutely amazing.......I am definetely going to try to make it out for this hopefully with my friend Graham. This would be my first event so it would be great to put some names to faces......I hope I do not have to work this weekend, we'll see.
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2007, 03:42 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

You guys better make it! I'm staying in the Royal Towers and can't wait to see everybody again!
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 528
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I'll be there from the 6th to the 13th!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

Can't wait to meet your Nick, you best be ballin'

Suits anybody? I know J likes to wear his suits, as well as Kyle and Marcus... anybody else?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2007, 06:17 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 170
Default

I have to work this f***ing work this weekend unfortunately.........I will be in Montreal in Sept as it is close to home, colder than the Bahamas but hey, have a great time everyone.
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,079
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking View Post
Can't wait to meet your Nick, you best be ballin'

Suits anybody? I know J likes to wear his suits, as well as Kyle and Marcus... anybody else?
I am going to try and be there, maybe get in Friday night. And as always rocking a suit
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-2007, 11:34 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
I have to work this f***ing work this weekend unfortunately.........I will be in Montreal in Sept as it is close to home, colder than the Bahamas but hey, have a great time everyone.
Can't be much colder... its going to be JUNE. What temp would it be there?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-11-2007, 03:38 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 170
Default

Just meant that it wouldn't be as nice as the Bahamas, shouldn't be more than -10 or -20 in June in Montreal!
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
I have to work this f***ing work this weekend unfortunately.........I will be in Montreal in Sept as it is close to home, colder than the Bahamas but hey, have a great time everyone.
John, I am sure the guy wont mind if you move the gangbang to the following weekend. It'll give you more time to recover from the last one.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Store. On January 16th, 2007 Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 0 12-23-2006 09:38 AM
CAP Spring Break royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 05-10-2006 12:26 AM
CAP Spring Break Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 04-26-2006 10:55 AM
Spring Break in Panama City SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 3 04-14-2006 01:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0