Hi Guys,
My name is Nell (Some of you may know me as Ellen) and I am an affiliate manager at Full Tilt Poker; I will be visiting PAW as often as I can.
Please feel free to post any questions you may have or send me a PM, I look forward to working with you all.
In answer to your questions:
Essentially by being a FTP affiliate you have become our business partner and so as a business partner we share profits and at the same time feel that it is reasonable that you share expenses. The percentage of expense for each player is based upon the level of PRP you are on.
Essentially if you look at our terms and conditions affiliate revenue can be reduced as a result of credits, bonus or promotional amounts given to players, processing charges, charge backs or any in-collectable revenue attributed to the player.
As a FTP affiliate you will find that you will experience very high player conversion and levels of retention. The majority of deductions are a result of bonuses and player promotions; these promotions encourage players to deposit and play, and thus aid in the generation of your income.
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.
Cheers,
Nell
