Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2006, 10:07 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,326
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Frustrated

Has anyone here ever worked with proboards...lol...I know its free thats what I planned to start with to see if it goes and than move on from there. Anyway that is what I have and I have asked in three different areas of the main pb forum on how I can add a sitemap to it and not an answer from anyone over there. So now I thought I would ask anyone here if you are familiar with proboards and how am I able to add a sitemap using it...if this is even possible. Driving myself nuts trying to figure this out I mean instructions on google are very easy to understand its just not working for me.*sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2006, 08:35 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

I dont know much about proboards except that usually they are spam sites!
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2006, 09:06 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

No way I'd use proboards. Period.

Is there a particular reason you want to go that route?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,204
Default

There is no way to do this. ive tried .

Ive even tried asking if there is any way i can move my members to vbulliten , but they said it was impossible no matter what.
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,326
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Yes I am already using proboards I did not realize any of this and I finally got a reply from them asking me "Why is it tha I I need a sitemap?" So I explained the ovious and the answer i got was very odd and not really even aswering my question. SO I guess right now I am going to have to rely on links
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:02 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,326
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I recieved a response that every link is available on the main page so the use for a sitemap on proboards is "negated"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Rex Rex is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 32
Send a message via AIM to Rex
Default

ProBoards is not that great. If you want to go free then use PHPbb and get your own domain/host.
__________________
ThePokerLounge.org
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-01-2006, 11:46 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,326
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I am looking into that and pretty much starting over elsewhere, I am finding alot of difficulties in some areas with them. It's ok Ill keep this up and going till I get the new one complete before I switch what I can over. Thanks for the help everyone it was just frustrating me as I was not getting a definate answer from these people, they were constantly running in circles with it. I just explained to them that if someone does a search they will see more things related to proboards themselves than they will with any information that is relevant to my site, because of not being indexed at all. For myself personally I wouldnt even bother clicking through if what showed up had nothing to do with the topic I was looking for. Maybe it is just me who sees it this way but oh well one more thing learned lol

Last edited by kaus : 12-01-2006 at 11:56 AM. Reason: rephrase something
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0