Havent started digging yet
I am new to this concept but it looks really intresting. I have been looking at some of the content on the Digg.com but i dont really get what its al about. What are the best thing to write about? Is it news? Should you try to be educational? Or even go so far to write an articel about something that pretty much do not have anything to do with your normal content?
Could you get any positive feedbacks by writing in an other language or could you only post in english.
I am thinking of writing and posting some articles but I want to do it the right way and I want to do in with quality.
Thanks in advance.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
|