View Single Post
  #2  
Old 04-28-2007, 10:19 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 790
Default

I'm a newbie Digger as well but here's my input. The article has to be interesting. It shouldnt be common knowledge like "how to play online poker". You have to have a headline that will make people click to read more. For instance, "cop beats a girl" or "the greatest riddle of all time"...you know...something really cool or interesting or shocking. I think it would be hard to do very well on digg with a poker related story but who knows. Maybe...."Phil Ivey & Mike Matusow caught in bed together"...lol j/k. The story has to be TRUE and UNIQUE. Some of these other DiggMasters like Jeremy could shed a little more light on what it takes to do well on digg.

My first article was somewhat of a bore and very badly written. I am working on a master piece that I'm hoping will be alot better.
__________________

Reply With Quote