Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default Gates vs. Jobs Cartoon Video

I posted on my blog a funny cartoon I found that shows a hilarious fight between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

Not sure if this means I'm now a computer nerd, but nonetheless I thought it was hilarious.

Hope you enjoy it!

Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs Cartoon Video

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,096
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Brian, any chance you are coming to CAC Ams?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,035
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Wow, very nice blog Bryan.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Brandon - I don't think so, but Dan and I were chatting about it and haven't decided quite yet. I'll talk to him and let you know.

Jeremy - Thanks bud! Appreciate it.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-21-2007, 01:09 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,574
Default

Bryan showed this video to me and I was so impressed that I even added it to my Mac sites! Nice reporting Bryan... LOVE your news blog (which I'm linking to from my sites now).
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R.I.P. Stardust Video Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-24-2007 01:18 PM
APCW Perspectives Video Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-16-2007 03:22 PM
Official Video Thread - Online Poker Ban Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-14-2006 06:39 PM
Negreanu vs. Raymer: Raw and Uncut Video Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-09-2006 11:26 PM
Neat little promotional video NeverBeg The Cocktail Lounge 4 10-29-2005 01:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0