Negreanu vs. Raymer: Raw and Uncut Video
Thought a lot of you might find this story interesting and once you read and see what happened I'd love to get a thread going on everyone's thoughts.
I have my own thoughts regarding the whole situation, but will wait till some of you read it first.
Here is an excerpt from an article I just wrote explaining the whole situation.
Daniel Negreanu Lashes Out At Greg Raymer on Video: Raw And Uncut.
There seems to be a new feud brewing in the world of professional poker, but for once it doesn't include Mike Matusow or Phil Hellmuth.
This latest feud is between 2004 WSOP Main Event Champion Greg Raymer and the very likeable and crowd favorite Daniel Negreanu.
Click here to read the full article and watch the video.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|