Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 02-12-2007, 12:07 AM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default ROUND 3 : 100 days to success

I just thought I would start a new one since the last one has ended for most and is at least nearing that point for others. I'm glad Graham dug up the last one, it should really help with some motivation for myself.

Ill start things off with my main goals:

1) Launch a new site that I am working on with my partner (will post shortly).

2) Write 30 content articles every week for that site.

3) Learn as much new information that I can regarding SEO and general marketing.

4) Maintain and update my other sites (add a new article on a weekly basis to each).

5) Set a work schedule and stick to it on a daily basis - I'm a full time college student and would also like to work 30hrs/week.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2007, 07:06 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 600
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Good idea

1) Get some link exchanges set-up.
2) Try to center design.
3) Add loads more content.
4) Write more thorough site reviews.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2007, 10:00 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

sound crazy but I want to build a website with 1000 indexed pages (im currently at about 50)

My birthday is on 11th may so that will be my 3 month given deadline. As for sign-ups, Im hoping they will take care of themselves in that time.

Once I complete my target i will be looking into ways to convert the traffic better
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 155
Default

Here we go:

1) Add content everday
2)Finish/release my NLH ebook
3) Learn everything I can about web design/internet marketing
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
casinos-right casinos-right is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 74
Default

I have send one message to you.
I can left your banner on all website ( more websites ) and all, I'll think to seo.

__________________
The Guide to Online Casinos : Play online poker for free or for real money. Play online casino games.
Directory online casinos.

Last edited by casinos-right : 05-31-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2007, 05:55 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

OK lost my focus.
Missed my target.
Got to about 800 pages but to different sites.

GOAL FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS

10k pages

6 pack (if not on my stomach I'll just buy one)

Venture into new markets (like poker affiliate stuff)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

This 100 days to success thing sure is a good idea.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-11-2007, 01:48 PM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default

You guys have your work cut out for you good luck !!!
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-11-2007, 04:31 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default 100 day challenge

hi

was going to put some of my own goals down - but they seem small incomparison

now think my goal is to figure out how anyone else is planning to achieve their own - and then if I could do a fraction of it I'd be stoked

1st I need to figure out how anyone can produce ...

30 content articles a week (ok thats commitment)

but 1000 pages or 10k pages

seriously am I missing something ?

I hear affiliates talk about building 10,000 links (and I have a fair idea how that could be done - but must be a bit dark grey)

but how can someone make 1000 / 10k of genuine content ?

ok 30 maybe - 1 an hour - 30 hr week (maybe I'm really slow at thinking of things and wrting about them) but how is anyone able to produce 1000 pages of content ? or 10k pages ?

Am I looking at this all the wrong way ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-11-2007, 05:14 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,529
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

That's an awful lot of material. My goals

4 articles per week

To be able to recieve 1000+ organic hits per week (not sure if that's small or big because I really can't compare at this moment)

Have something make first page on digg and every other social bookmarking

To be making $100 per day

Learn as much about SEO as I possibly can, and be able to apply it effectively

To be able to prove to my husband I am not wasting my time or sleep
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indexed two days ago - not today dividend Search Engine Optimization 7 02-25-2007 05:59 AM
ROUND 2 : 100 days to success Holis The Cocktail Lounge 17 02-11-2007 08:48 PM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 04:33 PM
Latest news at RP royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-10-2006 01:24 AM
Build an opt-in email list of 100,000 in 30 days dleeret The Spam Forum 0 02-08-2006 05:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0