Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-28-2006, 07:35 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 959
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default ROUND 2 : 100 days to success

We havent had one of these in a while.. The idea came from Randy (miss ya bro!)

Use this thread to set goals and objectives for your success over the next 100 days...

Please make sure that you revisit your own thread and update us on your progress...

Ill start by adding my goals to the next post:
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 959
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

1) Revamp http://casino.drawdead.com - Add content, fix pages and get linkbacks

2) Add 50 pages a month to drawdead ( focus on pro profiles, affiliate program reviews, room reviews)

3) Continue to expand into the casino niche

4) Purchase or build 10 additional sites

5) Read 4 books related to internet marketing / seo

6) Spend more time with the kiddos
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-28-2006, 09:37 AM
minga's Avatar
minga minga is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 45
Default What I need to get done in 100 days...

Very Short term goals (ie - next 1-30 days)

#1 Launch re-designed site on Oct 1

#2 FINISH THE DETROIT MARATHON ON OCTOBER 29 - 26.2 Miles - Here I come!!!

A little longer term goals (ie next 7-100 days)
#3 Get my forums up & hopping (working on post exchange with Graham) - and post on the other folk's sites.

#4 Add a "book reports" section to my site:
a) pages with reviews and summaries of poker books I've read
b) set up affiliate deal w/ amazon to sell the books

#5 Offline Marketing:
a) attend at least two live charity tourneys per month
b) do at least one tie-in promo per month
c) post flyers & cards in 2 new places each week

#6 SEO - learn & implement

#7 Investigate MySpace for marketing opportunities

#8 Tweak the forums section - clean it up, get the colors and layout cleaner, add banner ads...
__________________
Michele
http://UMichiganPoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-28-2006, 09:53 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,279
Default

Launch the 2 new sites I've been working on
-add at least 2 pages of contenet per day
--work on 1 backlink per day

Write press release about launches
-takes notes as I think about ideas for PR's

Place offline business cards 2 times a week

Read up on Internet Marketing
-purchase an Imarketing book (I may have to post about recomendations)
--Actually read it

Move to Las Vegas
-Yep! I'm moving to Vegas Baby...

Focus on adding casino content to exsisting sites
-
1 page a week

and of course, Like Hollis said, hang out with the kids more and more...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,476
Default

Great idea for a thread. 100 actions in 100 days is a great idea.

Here's mine, and it's a personal development goal rather than a business-related goal. I'm going to go for 100 walks over the next 100 days. I sorely need some exercise, as some of you who have met me in person would probably attest to.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2006, 09:00 PM
SImpson975 SImpson975 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 82
Default

Every day work on e-mail in an autoresponder sequence. Make the copy perfect so that it gets opened, read, and gets the reader to take action!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 807
Default

1) Implement new design for BankrollBoost.com

2) Monotize the site better

3) Redo all pages to make them more SEO friendly / add more "structure" to the site

4) Add lots more content... player profiles, articles, etc.

5) Read more stuff on SEO / Online Marketing
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-01-2006, 02:19 AM
psmoney psmoney is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

1. Buy and Sell 1,000,000 of W$ and T$

2. Explore affiliate advertising options outside of poker rooms, such as, poker tools and training sites for psmoney.

3. Launch my new website (will disclose details in a few weeks when the initial product is done)

4. Begin selling my new table opener for pokerstars which has a twist that I will announce in a few weeks as well.

5. add more content to psmoney including unique articles and interviews of top online players about satellites and major events.

6. goto vegas for my first time in november for my 21st
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:24 AM
psmoney
This message has been deleted by Kyle.
  #9  
Old 10-02-2006, 09:53 AM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 171
Default

I just purchased a new home and will be exploring other affiliate means in the wake of the gambling bill. Basically going to try and keep my head above water.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2006, 10:01 AM
minga's Avatar
minga minga is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 45
Default Already missed on Goal #1 - there was an incident...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minga
Very Short term goals (ie - next 1-30 days)

#1 Launch re-designed site on Oct 1

#2 FINISH THE DETROIT MARATHON ON OCTOBER 29 - 26.2 Miles - Here I come!!!
I WAS FLASHED YESTERDAY!!!

UGH! I was working on Goal #2 - running my 19 miler getting ready for the big race. My plan was to get back from my run, shower, then sit down in front of the computer and tweak the site and launch it.

About 4 miles into my run, out on a beautiful, peacful country road, this dark green bonneville passes me - going a little slower than traffic usually passes. The car pulls into a private road a little ways up the road and stops. I figure they're checking the mail or something. As I come up over the hill, the guy gets out of his car wearing a baseball had - and NOTHING ELSE. Now, this is a pretty big guy - a bit over six feet tall, around fifty years old (my best guess) and overweight. I saw the 'equipment' - turned around and ran towards the nearest house, yelling the whole way. I looked back once, and he wasn't chasing me.

The house I ran to wasn't very far off - and I saw the family out in the yard with kids playing the first time I passed. They weren't outside when I ran up, but they called the police right away and let me wait in the house. I called my husband and waited for the police to get there. It took the police an HOUR to get there!!! I filed a report and went home.

Now, everyone's all shaken up, and I still had 15 miles to run. My husband is too worried for me to finish my run outside. He's a reasonable guy, so OK - I won't go back out on the roads today if he doesn't go looking for the ugly naked guy and try to kill him. After about 5-6 miles on the dreadmill(sp) I'm really mad. Some naked idiot decides to show off his stuff - I have to run inside instead on a beautiful fall day - AND I'm watching the Tigers LOSE the Central Division in extra innings!

UGH!!!

So - Goal #1 needs to get moved out a day or so. I'm contacting the runners & bikers I know (especially the women) to let them know about the flasher and try to keep people safe. I didn't get a liscense plate number or a good enough description of the guy to make an arrest.

In any case - I'm really annoyed and angry. I'll get the web site sorted out shortly. I'm not going to let these goals slip by much!
__________________
Michele
http://UMichiganPoker.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ROUND 3 : 100 days to success boarderman23 The Cocktail Lounge 10 05-11-2007 06:26 PM
Indexed two days ago - not today dividend Search Engine Optimization 7 02-25-2007 04:59 AM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 03:33 PM
Latest news at RP royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-10-2006 12:24 AM
Build an opt-in email list of 100,000 in 30 days dleeret The Spam Forum 0 02-08-2006 04:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0