Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:20 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default Official Fantasy Football Draft

Hi Guys,

The 2nd PAW annual NFL Fantasy Football Draft is here! The draft is going to be held on Yahoo, and it's a "autopick" draft. The deadline to have your picks and money in will be Sunday, August 27th at 8:00 PM EST. This is going to be a winner TAKE ALL payout, so hopefully it's atleast $500!


The entry fee to the draft is going to be $50, and you can officially start sending the $50's to myself on:

Paypal:[email protected] (send $55;fees)
Party Poker: ethomps0
Poker Stars: dogger_11

or Jeremy's Neteller:

Once you have sent myself or Jeremy the payment please give us a PM and we will send you the password and league i.d.

Cheers,

Ethomps

Last edited by Jeremy : 08-24-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-24-2006, 02:25 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

autopick?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:34 PM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Default

Count me in, the money is on it's way via the NETeller route.

Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:39 PM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Default

That NETeller account doesn't seem to be working is there an alternative NETeller address?

Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:42 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

That Neteller account should work, I will have a word with Jeremy about it.

Ethomps
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

how many players in so far?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,183
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea Thomps, you had the wrong Neteller, I fixed it in your post. It's
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-24-2006, 04:21 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

So far myself,Jeremy and JacksNqueens,I have yet to speak with Jeremy to see if he has received any...I am expecting atleast 10...since thats how many we had last year and the site has almost trippled since than.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-26-2006, 01:34 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 176
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Could anyone explain the auto draft a little more? What kind of list do I need to give you? So, like my top 100 picks? Any information would be great.

Jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-26-2006, 05:57 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderman23
Could anyone explain the auto draft a little more? What kind of list do I need to give you? So, like my top 100 picks? Any information would be great.

Jeremy

Autopick Draft
We will draft teams for your league based on either our default rankings or individual manager's pre-draft player rankings. Once you set your league's draft status to Ready, your draft will happen within 72 hours
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fantasy Baseball boarderman23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-05-2007 08:10 PM
Fantasy football exempt from uigea nordberg25 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-18-2006 01:38 AM
Official Tournament Chat/ Smack Talk Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-15-2006 08:51 AM
PAW Fantasy Football II ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 08-11-2006 12:06 PM
fantasy football freepp The Cocktail Lounge 2 08-08-2006 03:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0