Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default PAW Fantasy Football II

Hi guys,

Just thought I would organize the second annual PAW Fantasy Football league. Please give me some suggestions as to what day of the week and time works best for you. I believe last years league cost $20 to enter..... if this is just right, or if you want it to be more or less just let us know.

Football season is right around the corner with pre-season starting next week, and I can't wait! Hopefully we can all can decide on the best time and date run the draft on Yahoo.

Ethomps
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:03 AM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 64
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

We have free fantasy sports on my site with a $5000 US prize for the winner this year..... www.lifeofsports.com

Feel free to set up a league. It's real time stats, message board for the league etc....

All the bells and whistles

I'm in as well....
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:32 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Im in
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Im in
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2006, 06:57 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

me 2
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:02 AM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Default Count me in

If affiliate managers are allowed to participate count me in. It will give me a chance to get back some of all the money that JacksNQueens.com is giving to its affiliates and when I win I will put the money in a freeroll at JacksNQueens.com for all the participants in the league. Yes, thats not a typo I did say when I win. So bring it on Cinderella.

Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think it goes without saying that I'm in. Ethomps, get it set up and I'll cover your buy-in.

And YES, of course Affiliate Managers are more than welcome to participate. I like Blake's approach, but I have "a system" this year and will probably not be beaten.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2006, 11:36 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

I would definitely like to be in...only prob here though is I am off to a fishing trip and will be gone from the 11th of August to the 27th.

So, anything after the 27th is cool!

Plus I want to kick the donkey's butt!


How about first few days of September for a draft date??

Corpfan1
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-05-2006, 01:34 AM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Corp,

Sounds good, will hold off for you since I know you are big into football, and talked a big game last year..........with that said guys.... August 29th-September 4th are going to be the dates we are going to work in between. Please let me know what date works good and a time..I was thinking between 7PMEST- 10PM ESt...


Ethomps
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-05-2006, 10:41 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 430
Default

I'm in, I didn't play last year and regretted it.

I can draft pretty much whenever except the august 18-20th weekend as I'll be at the lake.
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fantasy Baseball boarderman23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-05-2007 08:10 PM
Fantasy football exempt from uigea nordberg25 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-18-2006 01:38 AM
Official Fantasy Football Draft ethomps The Cocktail Lounge 31 08-30-2006 02:10 AM
fantasy football freepp The Cocktail Lounge 2 08-08-2006 03:01 PM
Sunday Football and Paradise Ipods.... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-18-2005 05:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0