Hi
Sorry I have not been around much for a while but I have a new baby boy! his name is Kyle Cuthbert and he was born on the 9th November 6lbs 5oz.
Hope to see you all at CAPEuro, not sure so far if I am definately coming but I will try.
Here is a picture:
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code
Congratulations to you! Now, you need to find a t-shirt for the little guy, one that says "My daddy went all in" lol! I saw that in a store once and it cracked me up.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain