Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
nirva's Avatar
nirva nirva is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vule23 View Post
I have MX1000 Logitech, which is laser, wireless and I am very satisfied with it, I have it almost for two years and I use it on my home computer.

If you like smaller mouses, I would recommend MXs smaller brother VN Nano Cordless Laser Mouse. The price is arround 70$.

I have that one too, also a couple of years old -- definitely noticing it holds less and less charge nowadays. Still functions brilliantly though.
__________________
I do rakeback, I do finance and I do myspace.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Vista is driving me crazy kaus General Poker Chat 12 09-29-2007 11:57 PM
Mousepads BonusDepot Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 10 08-24-2007 01:48 AM
Ball Mouse Repairing Service edmc The Spam Forum 6 08-22-2007 01:27 PM
Viral Marketing At It's Best Dave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 37 08-14-2007 06:00 PM
UltimateBet In House Affiliate Program ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-28-2006 02:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0