Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-30-2007, 07:20 PM
BonusDepot BonusDepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 37
Default Mousepads

I once told a affiliate manager that mousepads would work great as an offering to players .

I thought it would be great since it will be right in there face constant while there online .

But he told me that must people don't use mouse pads no more no need too.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2007, 03:26 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 856
Default

Hmm..i use a mouse pad...and everyone I know uses one...I think that AM was wrong.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-31-2007, 04:04 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 280
Default

With inferred mouses there is no point for mouse pads anymore. I only use one a mouse pad for the wrist support. So unless these mouse pads come with that memory foam for support there is no need for them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-31-2007, 12:39 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 856
Default

I have a laser mouse but it is horrible keeping it on the wood. The mousepad slows things down a bit and its what everyone is used to. I could get rid of the pad but Id have to mess with my pointer speed and all that. I think mouse pads are here to stay
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-31-2007, 01:46 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I don't use one only because the little kiddies are always wrecking them....now I am used to it but it does wear the finish off my desk lol
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-12-2007, 04:10 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

i have a ball mouse. just change it every so often. beats lazer. great for multi tablin. No need to lean against anythin
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2007, 05:35 PM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

I don't use one, but like the above poster - no I no longer have any finish on my desk where I use my mouse! It's a decent idea, but I think for the most part you can goto Goodwill and get one for 99 cents. Anyone that needs one has one, and if they don't they get one.

May be worth it, but for the price there are probably better promotional ideas. Perhaps (if your target is newer players) including an odds table on the pad might be useful.
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 597
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurD View Post
I don't use one, but like the above poster - no I no longer have any finish on my desk where I use my mouse! It's a decent idea, but I think for the most part you can goto Goodwill and get one for 99 cents. Anyone that needs one has one, and if they don't they get one.

May be worth it, but for the price there are probably better promotional ideas. Perhaps (if your target is newer players) including an odds table on the pad might be useful.

Now that is an awesome idea, an odd's table on a mouse mat!
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-07-2007, 01:51 PM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default mouse mat idea great

I think mouse mat advertising is great aspecially for online gaming, everyone I know uses them still!
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Intertops sent me a mouse pad years ago with the Skylansky starting hand chart on it.

I've never used it(laser mouse) but that's just me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0