Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
Angry This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along.

This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers
license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet,
including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was.
. . picture and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our
rights? I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same. .

Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state
to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click
the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing,
but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/

http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thought i was a donkey but im alright now edmc General Poker Chat 2 09-29-2007 01:59 AM
Just signed up, thought I would comment... PokerMaster SunPoker.com - FocalClick 4 08-14-2007 12:44 PM
I thought Alexa was crazy before... this is just odd Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-19-2007 09:13 AM
And you thought your portfolio sucked Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 4 11-11-2006 10:27 PM
Need a CAC pass? LeMichelle KiwiPoker.com 0 09-06-2006 09:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0