Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SunPoker.com - FocalClick

SunPoker.com - FocalClick SunPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss SunPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Mark here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2006, 08:32 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Hi
Signed up today as a player at sun poker because of the PAW tourney on monday (I have been an an affiliate for around a month), just though I would give you some feedback on my first impressions.
1. Software doesnt impress me much, although it is functional, games seem slow.
2. Lack of tournament activity, sit and gos and stuff. Ring game traffic is ok not great but some of us dont like playing ring games all the time so if I got bored I was looking to other sites for low buy in tourneys freerolls and sit n gos.
3. I like the fact that you can see at all times how many points you are earning.
4. If I want to withdraw I have to get my PIN through snail mail.... I feel a little cheated, as I have never come across this at a poker site before. I live in the UK so I guess this may take a while....
Anyway just thought Id give an honnest review / feedback as I know that this is valuable to any company in the buisiness
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2006, 04:12 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Thank you for the feedback Pokermaster.

Quote:
1. Software doesnt impress me much, although it is functional, games seem slow.
The games seem slow or the software itself seems slow?

Quote:
Lack of tournament activity, sit and gos and stuff. Ring game traffic is ok not great but some of us dont like playing ring games all the time so if I got bored I was looking to other sites for low buy in tourneys freerolls and sit n gos.
2. There are lots of tournaments going on all the time. Check under the "single-table tournaments" and "multi-table tournaments" tabs in the software.

www.sunpoker.com/news_events/schedule.asp
www.sunpoker.com/calendar/index.asp <--calendar of tournaments

Quote:
If I want to withdraw I have to get my PIN through snail mail.... I feel a little cheated, as I have never come across this at a poker site before. I live in the UK so I guess this may take a while
Sorry about that. This has been standard practice with the software provider, Cryptologic, for the past 8 years or so. This is a security measure.

Thanks again for the feedback and keep 'em coming!

Regards,
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-2006, 02:55 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,317
Default

Good points about SunPoker so far...

1. The Monthly bonus idea seems great.
2. Love the points feature on the screen.
3. Don't mind the software...I think the "slowness" is the lag between hands and the fact that people have WAY TOO MUCH time to act.
4. Like the lobby, how you can see everything (ie it fits well...times, etc..)
5. Like the bonus and points info as well as the layout of the table itself.


Not so good points...

1. Can't access cashier while on a table
2. Not enough tournies going/not enough ring games for Omaha and sometimes holdem at various limits (site just needs more players)
3. The currency stuff...can be confusing.
4. Got timed out on my first night of play in the middle of the hand because of loss of connection.
5. Dealer voice is annoying (I know I can turn it off.


Overall rating after 3 hours play...

7/10 with Party/Full Tilt/Poker Stars being a 9.5/10.

Hope this helps!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 78
Default

Do I get that right - I have to send a PIN by snail mail to cash out ? Even for Neteller ? Does that go for my affiliate account and/or any player account ?

Last edited by Catfish : 08-14-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2007, 12:44 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

PIN numbers are no longer needed for Cashout at Sunpoker.com. You don't have to worry about that.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
And you thought your portfolio sucked Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 4 11-11-2006 10:27 PM
And we thought we'd been Fristed..... SharkScope General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-02-2006 11:21 PM
Comment Script mikebrad General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-01-2006 09:42 PM
How many players signed up under me the27offsuit.com StacksPoker.com 5 01-30-2006 11:30 PM
Something I thought of ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-28-2005 01:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0